Users are the members of the property who will be mapped in Geedesk in their corresponding departments.
- Go to Admin -> Add users -> Save the user details with
First name – yyy
Last name – yyy
Phone number – 45465321
Email – [email protected]
Password – xxx
Confirm Password – xxx
Gender – male
User role – manager
- Once this is complete click on Create User and the new user will be created.
Bulk import user
- To import Bulk users first you have to make an excel sheet of all users with a File format-
Phone number Email address Password First name Last name Gender User role
45484 [email protected] xxx yyy yyy male manager
Additional phone number.
- Download that page in (CSV Comma Separated Value)
- Go to Admin -> users -> Bulk import users -> Choose file -> Select the downloaded CSV sheet of users and click Import.
- After creating the users you have to map the users in the respective Departments and Categories for tickets to be assigned.
Mapping users in the category
- Go to Admin -> Categories -> Add users -> Drag and drop the users into the right side from the left side.
- You have to map the respective users in the respective categories.